Chief custodian of funds
Natalia P. Kopaneva
In 1985 defended her thesis for the degree of Candidate of philological sciences. From 1981 to 1993 worked in the Library of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR as a research assistant, scientific secretary, from 1997 to 2010 as a research assistant, head of the Department of the St. Petersburg Branch of the Archive of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
MAIN TOPIC OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
History of the Kunstkamera, history of the Russian Academy of Sciences in the XVIII century, history of the Russian-Western European scientific and cultural ties in the XVIII century.
MAIN PROJECTS / GRANTS
RHNF: 2004-2006. № 04-01-00368а “Days of great trials. War with Germany. Impressions at my small radius. " War diaries G.A. Knyazeva "; 2007-2009. No. 10-01-16074. Knyazev G.A. Days of great trials. Diaries 1941-1945.
- Peter the Great and Holland; “the Painted Museum” of the St. Petersburg Academy of Sciences; Russian edition of the book “Nikolaas Witsen. Northern and Eastern Tartary ".
According to the programs of the Presidium and the Department of Physical Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences:
- "Power and Society in History": Preparations for the publication of the manuscript by B. Ye. Raikov "On the Path of Life".
- "Russian culture in world history": Iconography of nature and the peoples of Russia in the second half of the XVIII century in the works of academician P.S. Pallas: based on materials from the St. Petersburg branch of the RAS Archive.
According to the program of St. Petersburg Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences:
- “Creation of an electronic catalog of M.V. Lomonosov on the basis of the archives of the St. Petersburg branch of the Archive of the Russian Academy of Sciences: For the 300th anniversary of M. V. Lomonosov".
- Publication of the methodological manual "Storage and restoration of documents". Resp. editor (together with K. Andreeva).